Hello, Hello! :D
Today I wanted to share my shower and skincare routine, I personally love trying new skincare products and love seeing what other people use. So with that I thought I’d share mine.
The first three products I use in the shower just to save time
- Neutrogena oil-free acne stress control power- clear scrub
- Purpose gentle cleansing wash
- Biore deep pore charcoal cleanser
Finishing my skincare routine I end using
- Neutrogena oil-free acne stress control triple- action toner
- Simple protecting moisturizer with spf 15
Taking off my makeup I use
- Nuetrogena makeup remover wipes
- up and up liquid eye makeup remover
And my favorite lotion that gives me moisture with out making me feel sticky is
- Vaseline intensive care
My go to shampoo and conditioner is
- Pantene pro-V ultimate 10 BB shampoo
- Neutrogena daily deep conditioner
When it comes to shaving i just get the variety pack of five or so and I’m currently using Aveeno positively smooth shave gel.
I am obsessed with this Oregon local company Wandering Goods, I found these wonderful soaps at the big Portland, Oregon Saturday market. I you ever find yourself in Portland on the weekend definitely go and check out their products. And of course when it comes to those occasional spa days I am obsessed with the lush bath bombs, hence my vast collection in the background.
Thanks for Reading <3